How to Stream ShowBox to Chromecast
It is no longer a hidden fact that Showbox is your one-stop destination when it comes to streaming and downloading HD movies and TV series. Due to its simple accessibility and overshooting popularity, Showbox has recently established itself as the most convenient and completely free movie downloading app out there. And the way it has done all that in a time when governments all over the world are locking targets on such sites is exceptionally laudable.
However, how much we may try to glorify the utility of Showbox, one trade off you have had to square with is, it’s just an app after all. And apps are used on phones. And phones have small screens. And that’s the reason to find a sure-shot way to stream Showbox to TV or Chromecast easily without any trouble.
We have done the homework for you to find the best available solution to that miniature of a problem that persists in order to make your lives easier. How about a way to replicate your android’s display onto your LCD? Yeah, then you would be able to cast Showbox and all its awesomeness on your LCD TV. Would that not mean getting the most out of the Showbox?
In this article, we tell you how to enjoy watching Show box movies and popular serials on your TV screens. All you need is a Showbox compatible Chromecast device and a couple of simple applications.
What is Chromecast?
Chromecast is a thumb sized device that enables you to cast your device’s screen onto your LCD TV. What this means is, you will be able to cast all your applications, pictures, music and movies onto the TV and rid yourself of the curse of the small screen. This is actually a device that can be connected into the HDMI port of your TV set. Once you do that, you’re all set.
In order to stream ShowBox to Chromecast, you will need to install these two applications on your android phone.
Earlier, the same could be achieved by MX player, but recent developments have rendered MX player ineffective.
Step by Step Guide to Stream Showbox to Chromecast Easily
- Uninstall MX player from your android device.
- To do this, go to settings and app. There, click on uninstall MX player.
- Download the GrowBox apk from here.
- Install this application by clicking on the installed file.
- Next, you need to install AllCast on your phone. Either use this link to download it or install it from the play store.
- Showbox by default uses internal player to run movies. Uncheck this box under the Movie tab.
- When you watch any movie now, you will be prompted to select a player. Select AllCast in such a scenario.
- AllCast will start looking for players. From the list of players available, select ChromeCast. The deed is done.
By following the above procedure to the letter, you will be able to enjoy watching your favorite and most awaited blockbusters on the big screen by streaming Show box to Chromecast without having to spend any money for it and with the comfort of your home. Try this hack and live like a boss! Enjoy your favorite movies whenever you want. Cheers!