[Fix]Showbox Server Down Problem
All of us know how annoying server loading problems can be on applications. We keep clicking the refresh button but the server remains down and the page stops loading further. The Showbox online movie, TV show streaming application is also known to face this problem as complained by its users.
Showbox is possibly the best streaming application out there for mobile devices. However, due to its regular server issues, its users end up uninstalling the application and look for better alternatives – completely unknown of the fact how easily the server issues can be fixed manually by them.
How to fix server down problem on Showbox?
Showbox is known to crash down at various occasions. Sometimes, when the users click on their desired video, they are popped up with a “Server not available” and the app crashes down to the homepage. Sometimes the app crashes in between the streams to ruin all the fun. However, there are various workaround techniques to fix all of the possible server issues.
1. Update the app to the latest version
The ideal workaround to fix any application errors of this kind is this. App companies often tend to fix previous version errors faced by users in the next version they roll out and so is the case with Showbox. Since the app is not available directly to download from the Google Play Store, its users find it tough to update the app. Well, we have a fix for that too. Here is how you do it.
- Step 1: Open Google on the default browser on your mobile device.
- Step 2: Enter search “Showbox latest version” on the search bar.
- Step 3: Browse the articles to locate the latest version available.
- Step 4: After knowing the version number of the latest version open Google again.
- Step 5: Enter search “Showbox APK <Enter latest version number here> download”.
- Step 6: Download the APK package installer and install the latest version of the Showbox app.
Note: It is recommended that the user should uninstall the older version of the app from their phone before installing the latest version.
2. Clear app cache
If the above method does not fix the “server down problem” for you, this definitely will. Sometimes Android apps get filled with a lot of junk and face such problems. The go to fix here would be to clear the app data and cache. Here is how you do it.
- Step 1: On your Android device, open Settings.
- Step 2: Now, find Apps/Application Manager by browsing through.
- Step 3: Find Showbox in the apps list and click on it.
- Step 4: Once you’re in, you will see the options “Clear data” and Clear cache”. Click on both of them one by one. This should now fix the issues with your app.
The server down problem on the Showbox app is quite common. Its users find it quite frustrating as this problem usually occurs while the streaming is going on or when they have selected the video to play it. However, the error has clear cut fixes mentioned above which have been proven to work for everyone that has tried it.