How to resolve subtitles error on Showbox?
Showbox is an online movie, TV show and live sports streaming application. It allows its users to stream or download the videos available on the app without any cost whatsoever. People from various countries use the application on their devices.
Needless to say, it is a good thing that users have appreciated the app worldwide, some foreign users however do have certain problems with the application. One of which is the subtitles error on Showbox. Sometimes the app is unable to track down subtitles for particular movies and TV shows and the user is left with a popped up error and no fix provided by the app’s help section either. Luckily, we have found a simple solution for this using third party video players which fetch subtitles from the web for the users to view.
Let us study these video players down below.
How to download MX Player for Showbox subtitles?
As we know, over the years, the MX Player video player app has become one of the best video player applications available on Android and iOS. It provides a plethora of features for its users. One of which is its ability to fetch subtitles from the web for the users to directly play them along their desired video. But how do you download MX Player for Showbox subtitles?
- Step 1: Open Google Play Store on your Android device or iTunes on your iOS device.
- Step 2: Enter search “MX Player” on the dedicated search bar.
- Step 3: Look for the install button and install the app on your device.
Note: MX Player can also be downloaded via third party websites if any unfixable errors pop in on the app stores or if the user prefers package installer downloading methods.
How to use MX Player for Showbox subtitles?
Using MX Player for fetching subtitles for Showbox videos is quite simple.
Here is a step-wise demonstration on how to.
- Step 1: Once both the apps are installed, run the Showbox app and look for the desired movie or TV show.
- Step 2: Click on the desired movie or TV show. Now, select the quality of the video desired and click on “Watch Now”
- Step 3: On the central bottom of the screen, you will see a “Player” option. Click on it and choose MX Player.
- Step 4: The app should now directly forward and play the video selected on MX Player. When the video starts playing, choosing the Subtitles option from the drop down menu on the top right corner.
- Step 5: Now, select “Get subtitles online” and enter the name of the video in the search bar.
- Step 6: MX Player will now search the web for all the possible subtitles for the video name enter. Once found, select it and the app should directly synchronize it for you.
The above procedures work fine with many of the video players out there but we have chosen MX Player due to its stability and reputation. The app is known to always find out around 5-6 alternative subtitle options for proper synchronization which reduces the manual effort the user needs to put in while looking for subtitles for Showbox online.