How to Install Showbox on Amazon Fire TV Stick
If you thought watching Show Box on your TV requires you to have a Chromecast device plugged in and an Android phone with the app and Localcast, let me tell you it needn’t be this complicated. There are easy ways to watch your favorite TV shows and movies, without needing to have the app stored on your Android. Want to save a precious 40 MBs on your smartphone? Use Amazon’s Fire TV Stick and you can!
What is Amazon Fire Stick TV?
The Fire TV Stick is a dongle that comes with a remote. The device turns your TV into a mini theater. You get to enjoy 7000+ apps, games and more services, with many of them absolutely free of cost! The device is the latest piece on technology to jump into the voice control bogey. Simply press a button and say “Launch Netflix”, and you can be sure Netflix is going to pop up of your TV screen in a snap.
The dongle need only be plugged into your TV’s HDMI port, and connected to your WiFi. Once that is done, you’re free to access the world of utility this simple device offers. Heck, you can even order pizza through it!Download Bluestacks
How to get ShowBox for Amazon Fire TV Stick?
It’s pretty to install ShowBox on Amazon’s Fire TV Stick. The steps are largely similar to getting ShowBox on an Android smartphone. Let’s go through the process step by step.
- Plug in the Amazon Fire TV Stick into your TV, connect to WiFi and get it set up.
- Go to the home screen, and scroll down to Settings.
- Head over to System, and then scroll to Developer Options.
- You should be able to spot “Apps from Unknown Sources”. Turn it on.
- Go back to the home screen, and look for the Search tab of the left.
- Download ShowBox apk file from the internet. There is also an Ad Free mod apk version available here, made by Reddit user riesdepies.
- Use ES File Explorer to locate the apk file and install the ShowBox app apk.
- Open the app. You can now use the app to watch as many free movies and TV shows as you fancy, right on your Amazon Fire TV Stick enabled TV set. All thanks to ShowBox app! Isn’t that cool?
The best thing about this method is that it leaves your mobile device free to be used however else you like. The movie won’t be interrupted like in Chromecast, if say you get a call or if the WiFi breaks up. This also lets your kids play games on your cellphone while you catch up with the latest developments in your favorite crime thriller TV show. Now that’s neat!
The Amazon Fire TV Stick costs barely $40. And it can sustain on your regular WiFi plan. Overall, this arrangement saves you considerable data charges, as compared to Chromecasting which consumes data to stream content as well as to connect the TV and the device with ShowBox app. This is undeniably the best way to watch free movies using ShowBox app!