[Fix] Showbox Error: “Video not available try another server”
For a long time now, Showbox is being considered as one of the best online streaming applications in the mobile market. It provides free streaming of movies and TV shows. However, recently many of its users have lost interest and switched to other apps for online streaming.
This is due to them constantly receiving server and subtitle errors. Not known to the fact that these errors can easily be fixed manually without requiring any sort of deep technical knowledge, the users end up uninstalling the Showbox app.
How to fix Showbox Error: “Video not available try another server”?
Showbox as of lately has been known to show server errors. “Video not available try another server” is one of them. Here, when the user clicks on a particular video, an error pops up on their screen saying “Video not available try another server” and the app crashes down to the home screen. Although, the error seems unfixable when looked at first but surprisingly, it has a very easy fix. Here are the only 2 methods you need to follow to fix the problem.
- Update your app
App developers deliver constant updates to its users. This is to fix the bugs and errors on the older versions and add new features for the users. Showbox works the same way as well. Although, the Showbox app is not available on the Google Play Store, users can easily download it from various third party websites. Here’s how.
- Step 1: Open Google in Google Chrome on your mobile device.
- Step 2: Look for the latest version of the Showbox app available online.
- Step 3: After finding out the latest version number, enter search “Showbox <Enter latest version number here> APK”. On Google.
- Step 4: Download the APK file from the web and install the app’s latest version on your smart phone.
Note: The user should uninstall the older version of the app before installing the latest version. This reduces any kinds of risk.
- Clear data and cache
Usually, updating the app to its latest version fixes all the errors the user experienced previously on Showbox. However, there is a secondary fix as well which has proven to work every time given that the user is running the latest app version. Here is the stepwise demonstration on how to perform the secondary fix.
- Step 1: Go to the Settings menu on your Android device.
- Step 2: Look for Application Manager or Apps menu and click on it.
- Step 3: A list of apps installed on the device should now appear. Find and click on Showbox from there.
- Step 4: Once clicked, the user should see a few options. From there, the user must select “Clear cache” and “Clear all data” one by one. The problem should now be fixed.
“Video not available try another server” is a common error faced by the users of Showbox. The app here crashes down when the user clicks on “Watch now” in the app. However, the error involves simple methods for it to fix. These fixes have been tried by many users and the error has been fixed each time.