ShowBox is a really fun app all on us can enjoy. It has free movies and TV shows to watch, which come from all sorts on genres, featuring all your favorite artists. The app can play your favorite entertainment of your electronic device, download it, cast it to a bigger screen and even get you subtitles, news and trailers in the same concise interface.
ShowBox is an Android app, which can be made to run on Blackberry and, with an Android Emulator, of Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10! But unfortunately for iOS users, there is no way to get ShowBox on your device. Mac users can use the Android Emulator method to get the app on their device. But Android Emulators for iOS have been famously incompetent, apart from being ugly to look at. Nevertheless, here is the method you can use.
Read – ShowBox on Kodi
Getting ShowBox App for iOS using Android Emulator.
Here are the steps you need to follow to get ShowBox on your iOS device using an Android Emulator. In this method, the Emulator we’re using is called Cydia.
- Download Cydia on your iOS device. Your iOS version for iPhone must be 6.0 or higher.
- Launch Cydia, and click on Manage at the very bottom.
- Enter Sources, and look for apt.modmyi.com. You can just as easily add it to the system manually.
- After you have added the source, enter it and look for an app called iAndroid.
- Install it using the top right button, and let the installation complete.
- You should now be able to see iAndroid of your iPhone/iPad’s home screen.
- Now you can download the ShowBox apk file from here, and open it after entering iAndroid, and you should be able to run ShowBox without any hassle.
Some users have previously reported that this method has not worked for them. But don’t worry. There is another way to get the app of your iPhone or iPad. This time, the intermediary we’re going to use is called vShare, available on vshare.com
Getting ShowBox App for iOS using vShare.
The steps are much more concise and easier to follow than the previous method. Here’s what you gotta do.
- Get vShare of your device using the official website mentioned above. The app is a freeware, so don’t worry about paying exorbitant sums on money.
- Run the app. You will receive a prompt if you want iOS to trust this app. Click “Trust” to agree.
- Enter the app and in the search bar, type in “Movie Box”. This is an app almost identical to ShowBox, available pretty easily on iOS.
- Install the Movie Box app.
- Run this app, and you can now go ahead and watch all your favorite movies and TV shows till you collapse!
Note: If you’re asked if you want to trust this app when you run MovieBox, click “Trust”. The app might not be as amazing to use without letting iOS trust it and letting it function as you want it to.
So here we talked about two methods that can get your Show Box’s amazing experience and utility right of your iPhone or iPad. Do leave us your queries down below. Cheers!