Best Android Emulator For Showbox
Showbox for Android is possibly the best online movie, TV show streaming application ever created. It offers streaming of latest movies, TV series’ and various classical hits from the past. The users on the app can also download the videos selected without having to watch the whole thing at one go.
Despite its amazing features, some people want more from it. People want the app to run on their personal computers. Well, luckily enough, the Showbox app can now be downloaded and run on your PCs with Bluestacks emulator for PC.
What is Bluestacks?
Bluestacks is one of the first and by far the best Android emulator for PC yet. It runs all kinds of applications available for the Android platform. However, the performance may vary from device to device as the PC specifications are different for all.
Bluestacks can directly be downloaded from the company’s official website. Here’s how you do it in simple steps.
- Step 1: Open the default browser on your personal computer.
- Step 2: Visit URL: https://www.bluestacks.com/ and find the download link appropriate for your PC’s operating system and specifications.
- Step 3: Once downloaded, install Bluestacks on your PC via the package installer. The installation process contains a few simple steps which anyone can perform.
- Step 4: In the end, click on “Finish.” Bluestacks should now be installed and be ready to use on your PC.
How to use Bluestacks Android Emulator to run Showbox?
Once Bluestacks is installed on your personal computer, Showbox is fairly easy to run. It can be installed and run just like any other app on the Google Play Store. Unfortunately though, Showbox is not available on the Google Play Store. But the Showbox app can still run on your PC via APK installer files. Bluestacks enables its users to install APK files just like they do on their Android device. Here is how.
- Step 1: Open Google on the default browser of your personal computer.
- Step 2: Enter search “Showbox APK Download” in the search bar.
- Step 3: Look for an appropriate website and download the Showbox APK installer file.
- Step 4: Once download, get to the directory location of the APK file.
- Step 5: Right click on the .APK file and choose option “Open with Blustacks APK Installer”.
- Step 6: Once clicked, the app should install within the Bluestacks Emulator. After installation is complete, the user can visit the “My Apps” section in the emulator and use Showbox just like they do on their Android devices.
The users of Showbox no longer need to adjust their body positions and hold their mobile phones for the whole of the 2 hour movie or an hour long series episode. Bluestacks emulator for PC is here to help them. Bluestacks allows its users to run all kinds of Android applications available. Although, there are various alternatives to Bluestacks like LeapDroid, Andyroid, Memu; Bluestacks is always recommended for emulating Android apps on PC as it still is and always has been the best Android emulator.